Re-Roofing - Asphalt by GAF - 50 yr Non-Prorated Warranty (Labor and Materials)We specialize in tearing off and installing a new Asphalt roofing system. We utilize our debris management system to insure your property looks the same after your project is complete.
Roof Repairs -
Repair is a process where an existing roofing system has additions and adjustments made to it, such as caulking, re-roofing and repairing penetration to fix leaks in the roofing system.
Roof Maintenance -
Maintenance involves the physical inspection of an existing roofing system to determine it`s current condition, detect weakness and failures and identify any potential future problems. Through a program of regularly scheduled annual or semiannual inspections, Weather-Tite Exteriors will assist you in protecting your roofing investments by seeking to identify damage in its early stages. Early detection of leaks and roof system failures make it possible for us to repair and extend the life of your roof system, which is significantly less expensive and time consuming than re-roofing.
Roofing Inspections -
This service provides a baseline examination of an existing roof condition. This service is provided to anyone who needs an up to date assessment of the roofs current condition and life expectancy. Call today for pricing and availability.
We offer our roofing services to Homeowners, Landlords, Real Estate Agents, and Insurance Companies. And to show how confident we are in our work, we back all our roofs with a Full 10 Year Workmanship Warranty.
Click here to watch a very informative video about our GAF System and Warranty Coverage.
Learn why the GAF roofing system is the best choice for you.Weather-Tite Exteriors is a GAF Master Elite™ roofing contractor. We use GAF products throughout the entire roof system. We do this for a couple reasons. First, using GAF products throughout provides you with a final product that has proven performance in thousands of installations. The system components are designed to work together to offer superior long-term protection, and carries the best warranty in the industry. Second, the Systems Plus Warranty that we offer covers your GAF shingles, and accessories in the event of a failure. This means if your shingles fail during the coverage period, the complete system will be replaced. In Addition, the GAF Roofing System carries the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. This means that all GAF products are third party tested and given an added guarantee.
One Roof. One Complete System. One Great Warranty.
We use a combination of the following products to create your custom roof.
- Leak Barrier: Weather Watch® and StormGuard® are high quality leak barrier products that protect your home and prevent costly repairs due to wall or ceiling staining. These leak barriers prevent leaks caused by water dams in the gutters, wind-driven rain and as we experience in the north, ice dams, and other vulnerable areas of your roof like eaves, valleys, penetrations such as soil pipes, chimneys and skylights.
- Roof Deck Protection: Deck-Armor™ (Best) allows moisture to escape from your attic while preventing wind-driven rain from getting under the shingles and damaging the roof structure or inside your home. Tiger Paw™ (Better) Helps remove nearly twice as much damaging moisture from your roof deck as the leading synthetic non-breathable underlayment. And Finally, Shingle-Mate® (Good) is a fiberglass-reinforced, asphaltic roof deck protection which installs and stays flat eliminating the need to slit bubbled felt (which can compromise the waterproof integrity of your roofing system). These underlayments are cap stapled to provide an extra strong layer of protection between your shingles and roof deck, preventing blow-off by enabling your shingles to lay flat and uniform.
- Starter: Pro-Start™ Eave/Rake Starter Strip Shingles. Some contractors try to use a cut-up strip shingle as the “starter” course on your roof. Unfortunately, cut-up shingles may not have properly positioned adhesive to ensure adequate wind resistance.
- Quality Shingles: Choose from Timberline® HD™ Lifetime Shingles, the #1 selling architectural shingles in America. GAF also offers a full line of Designer Shingles. All GAF shingles carry a Class A fire rating from UL, installed with an adhesive that seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off, and offer one of the longest warranties in the market.
- Effective Attic Ventilation: Cobra® Snow Country™ Ridge Vent helps remove excess heat and moisture from your attic that can raise your energy bills, cause premature peeling of paint and wallpaper and even affect your health by helping to prevent mold and mildew. We install this vent peak to peak, by hand using 2 1/2" nails to significantly reduce the risk of blow off.
- Distinctive Ridge Cap Shingles: Seal-A-Ridge® can enhance the natural beauty and value of your newly installed roof while guarding against leaks at the hips and ridges. Ridge Cap Shingles are a nicer looking and higher quality alternative to using cut-up strip shingles as your ridge cap. Ridge cap is installed by hand using 2 1/2" nails when installed over Cobra® Snow Country™ Ridge Vent.